Nutri Ventures is the first children’s entertainment brand in the world to promote Healthy Eating. At a time when child obesity is considered by the World Health Organization to be the pandemic of the 21st-century, Nutri Ventures is a fun and effective response to the issue of healthy eating for children between the ages of 4 and 10.
Our objective is to use entertainment to create a positive environment around the issue of healthy eating so that children will associate good feelings with healthy food and parents will be provided with a perfect opportunity to influence their children’s diet.
But, much more than just an animated series, we are also a movement and a cause!
That’s why, in every country, Nutri Ventures is setting up partnerships with organizations whose mission is aligned with ours. This is the case with government departments for Education and Health, NGO’s that promote the cause of Healthy Eating, food distributors and producers. We are helping to strengthen the message of each one of these partnerships through our story and characters. Only by joining together can we beat this 21st century pandemic and create a healthier future for our children!
- Minister of Health (Ministério da Saúde – Direção-Geral da Saúde)
- Minister of Education and Science (Ministério da Educação e Ciência – Direção-Geral da Educação)
- National Healthy Eating Promotion Program (PNPAS – Programa Nacional de Promoção da Alimentação Saudável)
- Association of Portuguese Nutritionists (Associação Portuguesa dos Nutricionistas)
- Mega Craque (Fitness Club)
- Northern Regional Operational Program (ON.2 )
- Support Fund for Financing Innovation (Finova)
- Operational Competitiveness Program (Compete)
- National Strategic Reference Framework (QREN)
- European Union
- Partnership For a Healthier America
- Brazilian Association of Gastronomy and Nutrition (SBGAN - Sociedade Brasileira de Gastronomia e Nutrição)